- Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba: $3 tapas from 4 to 6 p.m. (and from 10 p.m.-midnight on Friday and Saturday)
- Deleece Grill Pub: $20 three-course meal
- Trader Vic's: $4 sushi rolls
- Grami: $3 Bud Light drafts, $4 Mimosas, $5 bloody marys
- Paddy Long's: $5 dozen wings
- The Dugout Bar and Grill: 25-cent wings
- Bar on Buena: $4 burgers
- Brudder's: $10.99 slab of ribs (2 pounds)
- Weber Grill: $3-$5 food and drink specials (3-7 p.m.)
- Sullivan's Steakhouse: $29 prix-fixe meal all day Sunday or any day before 6 p.m.
- RB Grille: $30 prix fixe (4-6 p.m.)
- Smoke Daddy: $6 pulled meat nachos
- Toasted Ox : $1 tacos, $3 bottles of Corona and Pacifico, $3 sangria and Magaritas
- Tapas Valencia: $2 tapas menu from 4-6 p.m.
- Finn McCool's (Schaumburg): $6.99 shepherd's pie
- Knew: $20 three-course prix-fixe menu
- English: $10 burger and beer (offered on all football and soccer game days)
- Cooper's: $5 cheese pizza
- Nella Pizzeria Napoletana: Pizza or pasta and soft drink for $9.99 (11:30 a.m.-4 p.m.)
- Harry Caray's Tavern: $9.95 16-oz t-bone steak with Guinness-battered onion rings
- Tuman's: $3.50 Bell’s Seasonal and Point Pale Ale drafts, $5 Jim Beam and Maker’s Mark cocktails
- Meze Tapas Lounge: $4 tapas menu (5-7p.m.), $7 Mezétini, $5 sangria
- Horizon Cafe: $6.99 "Just Right Portions" menu
- Bogart's Bar & Grill: $3.25 martinis, free cookie sundae with purchase of two entrees
- Laristo's Night Club: two free burgers (with purchase of two drinks)
- Lion Head Pub: free wings from 4-7 p.m. (with drink purchase)
- Nacional 27: half-price tapas and ceviche, $3 Tecates (5-7 p.m.)
- La Sardine: $22 3-course prix fixe (lunch)
- Fat Cat: $9.95 all-you-can-eat fish fry
- Bar Celona: $6 paninis
- Bowman's Bar and Grill: $6 pulled pork and fries
- Plan B Bar and Kitchen: half-price appetizers 5-8 p.m.
- Brisku's Bistro: $4 classic Brisku burger (until 6 p.m.)
- Abbey Pub: $10.95 Rib-Eye steak dinner
- The Spread: $5 breakfast burrito, buy-one-get-one food items
"Alhamdulillah! The food is really great in a word.
"If you like wings u need to go to Buffalo Joes! The wings are great and they give buffalo wild wings around the block a run for their money, plus who elae has RC(Royal Crown) on ta...
"This is the second time for us at Saigon Grill. The food is incredible. The Vietnamese spring rolls, the Bun Vietnamese dish, and Singapore noodles were all awesome. We'll conti...